Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 6: Make Up

To make up for a lack of Day 5 I put up two outfits for Saturday, a day at the mall outfit:

DSC_9126

Beret Benetton; Scarf BR; Handbag Gerard Darel; Jacket Danier; Top Joe Fresh Fall 2010; Jeans TJ MAxx (Paige Premium Denim); Booties DSW (Naturalizer).

And a family supper followed by drinks outfit:

DSC_9129

DSC_9134

Top BR; Cardigan Club Monaco; Leggings Jacob; Booties DSW (Naturalizer); Hat Club Monaco; Jacket Danier.

I know what you're going to say... Mall? MALL?! But Christmas shopping is too hectic in December and it doesn't count if it's not for me an absolutely necessary! (Please agree.) And those earrings I got at BR that I thought would be perfect for someone else but ended up getting them something better well it's not my fault they would be perfect for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment