Sunday, November 28, 2010

DAY 18 : Tutor threadz

Sunday I tutor an acquaintance at the municipal library. I've been tutoring this student since before I started my Education degree, so it's kinda nice to still see her now that I'm a teacher!

Sooo I kinda recycled my Thursday outfit which you didn't see. I was going to title that post Black and Brown. Should this be a debate or is it ok to pair black and brown? Unfortch the pic doesn't show it well, I'm wearing black jeans and the stripey brown cardigan with my brown wedge boots. I've never been a fan of this colour pairing, and this was more a result of desperation on Thursday morning but I've warmed to the idea, what do you think?

DSC_9191

Jacket Maxstudio; cardigan boutique in Old Pasadena; jeans Gap; boots Winners; purse from Florence; awesome headband DIY.

Also after looking at yesterday's post I remade the bow on my DIY headband smaller. At first I thought it was the wool that was too thick making the bow stand up, but it was evident the bow was just too big when I compared the original photo with my own.

Happy studying!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm so in love with your ear warmer headband. You have to tell me how you made it!!!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete