Friday, November 26, 2010

Closet Lust: Birthday Wish List

I've been wanting a certain iconic quilted bag, obviously waaay out of my price range. What do you gals think of getting an inspiration? I kinda love this one which also reminds me of Philip Lim's Edie. I also love the convertible straps, even the red one attracts me!

Screen shot 2010-11-26 at 8.37.08 AM

via Onze

By the way I love this Montreal boutique featuring local products and a various price range. They have the best accessories and have great Christmas presents options at various prices and have a promotion right now 10%, 20% or 30% off if you buy 1, 2 or 3 items. Two is easy with the affordable accessories!

This sweater makes me want to snuggle down with some hot cocoa and do nothing. Please, more.



via Gap

Lastly I had found the most perfect inspiration of this Kenneth Jay Lane ring (which I didn't know at the time) and for the life of me I can't find it again!



I've found the perfect pyramid earrings and just want a statement ring to go with it, although I usually don't really like sets...

No comments:

Post a Comment