Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 2

So apparently I married hubby to take the world's least flattering picture! Additionally when I asked where my feet were, he responded 'They're THERE!' and promptly made the camera stop working. It was way too early anyway...

DSC_9089

Top Banana Republic; cardigan J Crew Outlet; legging Jacob; boots Winners; necklace Gap, scowly morning face Priceless.

I would've done a second shoot but it's been a long day and I'm sweaty and in my workout clothes and every part of me is calling for pj's so hopefully the next picture will be better (and with feet!).

8 comments:

  1. Love it! Are the workout clothes counted in your 30, or are those freebies? What about PJs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The colors and the sweater make a great combo! Good luck on the 30 for 30! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Is this what Mrs. Elle wears to work?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cardigan. Hopefully, hubby will get better with outfit pics over time. Mine has definitely improved since when we first started, lol!

    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty great shot for just one try! (Don't worry the men can be trained into becoming excellent photographers)
    I love the printed blouse mixed with the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always joke with my husband about how he takes HORRIBLE shots of me, he has such perfect timing! If my mouth is open? Click? Blink? Click. Then I went on a trip with my sister and her shots looked ten times worse so he went up a couple notches. :)
    Love the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete