Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Travel Closet: Oops

I know I've been neglecting, it's hard to live and blog!

Anyway, here we are today at the La Brea Tar Pits. I am showing off two new purchases, one necessary one (sunnies, ours got stolen from our car!) from Urban Outfitters and one not so necessary (shirt) from J Crew Outlet following our Monday activity of Outlet shopping.

DSC_9446

DSC_9445

Sweater Gap; shirt J Crew Outlet; jeans Paige Premium (TJ Maxx); shoes Nine West; handbag Gerard Darel; sunnies Urban Outfitters.

I did ok at the Desert Hills Premium Outlets, J Crew had some ok deals, Banana had some great ones but I still only ended up with one item!

I will make sure to be more diligent!

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit!! P.S. Thought I was subscribed to your blog... I guess I was somehow unsubcribed :P Glad you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete