Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spring Wish List

While the post holiday sales are winding down, Zara posted their new Spring Collection. I can't wait!

Surprisingly most of the silhouettes are still slim and skinny, I thought they'd be expanding into wide legs trousers and bell bottoms big time. Anyway, hitting up on the orange trend, what do you think of these skinny khakis?



I love them but am not sure if I'd tackle them, but I'm in for a skinny red denim!

Then, WWW have turned me onto the rainbow stripes trend and I love this skirt.



I also have a replacement for those leopard print pumps I was so good to pass up (on sale, last pair in my size). The wedge makes it so new.



I also really want some form of pleated full skirt and these fit the bill, I wish the first was longer, but maybe on my 5'4" frame it wouldn't look that short?!





















Anyways happy online shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment